This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
TWO PRIVACY POLICIES APPLY.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you purchase items from the site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information and the date of the transaction will be automatically recorded. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
2. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Your Postal address is required to show the point of delivery for the product which, in turn, determines if its sale is subject to, or exempt from, New York State Sales Tax.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database accessible only by those authorized special access rights to such systems and required to keep the information confidential.
After your subscription transaction is finalized, the only privately identifiable information we maintain on file are your phone number, postal and e-mail addresses to ensure delivery of future newsletter editions throughout your subscription period.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE.
We maintain compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act because we value your privacy. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
This policy was last modified on October 20, 2011.
Faithful Servant LLC,
5510 Whig Street,
Salamanca, New York 14779
(585)981-0578 (Mon-Sat 9-5 Eastern)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to The Christian Value Investor Website(www.TCVI-24-7.com) owned and operated by Faithful Servant LLC of 5510 Whig Street, Salamanca NY 14779 that herein may also be referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” "TCVI" or “the company”. Its principal purpose is to market The Christian Value Investor (The Newsletter) and its sister publications focused on the Utility and Transportation market sectors, that are available only by subscription from this website. The Website and the family of Newsletter sold thereon are collectively referred to as TCVI.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
II. TCVI ACCESS AND USE
1. Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice related to TCVI or included content;
2. Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
3. Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or scrape the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of Faithful Servant LLC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Faithful Servant LLC grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
4. Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
5. Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
7. Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
8. Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
9. Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity.
10. Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website, or;
III. CONDITIONS FOR LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
IV. MEMBER REGISTRATION (SUBSCRIPTION)
A. In order to access or use some features of TCVI, you may have to subscribe to the Newsletter. If you are under the age of thirteen, then you are not permitted to subscribe or otherwise submit personal information to this Website.
B. If you subscribe, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant information. As a subscriber you are said to have membership in TCVI and are responsible for safeguarding material as defined in Section II.
V. USER CONTENT
A. We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Website (collectively, submit) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (User Content). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
B. You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third-party right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
C. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
1. Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third-party right of any person or entity;
2. Impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
3. Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
4. Is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
5. Includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
6. Contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
7. Is a chain letter of any kind; or
8. Would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party for the licensed use by us of your submission.
Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
E. By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content.
F. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the Websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
G. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. Please exercise caution and common sense when viewing User Content. We have no obligation to post, maintain or otherwise make use of User Content and do not guarantee distribution of User Content. We may discontinue operation of the Website, or your use of the Website, in either case in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. You have no right to maintain or access your User Content on the Website and we have no obligation to return your User Content or otherwise make it available to you.
H. The rights granted by you hereunder may not be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are not subject to reversion. If you become aware that User Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to promptly provide us with detailed written notice thereof to Faithful Servant LLC, PO Box 501, Salamanca NY 14779.
VI. TCVI CONTENT & THIRD-PARTY LINKS
A. We provide TCVI including, without limitation Website and User Content for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed by TCVI for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of TCVI Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any TCVI Content.
B. In some instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
C. The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their websites.
A. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TCVI AND TCVI CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY:
1. WARRANTIES THAT TCVI WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
2. WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT;
3. WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
4. WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE;
5. WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF TCVI AND TCVI CONTENT;
6. WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND
7. WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
B. FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER.
2. FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC BELIEVES ITS TCVI CONTENT AND SERVICES TO BE RELIABLE, BUT ACCURACY IS NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED. TCVI INCLUDES FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS DEEMED OF INTEREST. NEITHER TCVI, THEIR PUBLISHER FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC, NOR THE THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF TCVI CONTENT GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSES, THESE VIEWS, OPINIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS, GIVES INVESTMENT ADVICE, OR ADVOCATES THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT.
3. YOU AGREE NOT TO REPRODUCE, RETRANSMIT, DISSEMINATE, SELL, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, CIRCULATE OR COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT TCVI CONTENT AVAILABLE IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC, OR TO USE TCVI CONTENT FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE MAY POINT TO OTHER SITES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT FOR WHICH FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY.
4. NEITHER FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC, NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION, PARENTS, MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO TCVI OR TCVI CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION
B. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL PAYMENTS RECEIVED FROM YOU BY FAITHFUL SERVANT LLC DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD OR $100.
C. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. ARBITRATION MAY BE INITIATED BY ANY PARTY BY SENDING WRITTEN NOTICE OF ITS INTENTION TO ARBITRATE (NOTICE) TO THE OTHER PARTY AND THE NAMED ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. THE NOTICE SHALL CONTAIN A DESCRIPTION OF THE CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY AND THE REMEDY REQUESTED. FOR ANY CLAIM REQUESTING RELIEF OR AN AWARD OF LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($100,000), THE ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BEFORE A SINGLE INDEPENDENT AND IMPARTIAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY THE PARTIES OR BY THE ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION NAMED BY THE PARTIES ABOVE.
3. THE ARBITRATOR WILL DELIVER THE DECISION OR AWARD IN WRITING WITH A SUMMARY OF THE REASONS FOR THE DECISION OR AWARD, AND THE DECISION OR AWARD SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL PARTIES, THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. IN AN APPROPRIATE CASE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY GRANT A MOTION TO DISMISS THE CLAIM OR A MOTION FOR SUMMARY DEPOSITION OF THE CLAIM. JUDGMENT ON THE DECISION OR AWARD MAY BE ENTERED BY ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. FEES AND COSTS OF THE ARBITRATION WILL BE PAID AS DIRECTED BY THE ARBITRATOR, OR BE EQUALLY DIVIDED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, IF NO FEE IS SET AND PAYMENT OBLIGATION DETERMINED BY THE ARBITRATOR.
4. THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ELECTION TO RESOLVE CLAIMS, DISPUTES, AND CONTROVERSIES BY ARBITRATION RATHER THAN THE JUDICIAL PROCESS. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR A TRIAL IN COURT. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT THE RULES APPLICABLE TO ARBITRATIONS AND THE RIGHTS OF PARTIES IN ARBITRATIONS DIFFER FROM THE RULES AND RIGHTS APPLICABLE IN COURT. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME AND PLACE SET BY THE ARBITRATOR IN THE COUNTY OF CATTARAUGUS OR ERIE, STATE OF NEW YORK.
B. You may terminate your Membership at any time by mail to Faithful Servant LLC, 5510 Whig Street, Salamanca NY 14779 or sending an e-mail to FaithfulServantLLC@Yahoo.com
XI. CHOICE OF LAW
XII. AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
XIV. PRIVACY STATEMENT
B. If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be used solely to respond to your message.
E. Keeping Your Information Secure. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your "personally identifiable information" (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.
F. Other Sites; Links. Our Website may link to or contain links to other third-party Websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party Website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third-party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
G. Contact Information. You may contact us by mail at Faithful Servant LLC, 5510 Whig Street, Salamanca NY 14779 or by e-mail at FaithfulServantLLC@Yahoo.com if you have questions or comments about our terms and conditions of use or wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided. We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Website.